We offer an eclectic mix of antiques, primitives,
folk art and vintage wares
Rogues’ Hollow Antiques is run by long-time antique collectors and enthusiasts, Donna Poirier, Betty Anne Armstrong and Kathryn O’Hara.
We each bring a different passion and mix of unique objects to our store:
- Kathryn loves Canadian primitives, folk art and antique china.
- Betty Anne has a passion for antique textiles, jewellery and Victorian smalls including: glass, china, crystal and art.
- Donna is an avid collector of vintage accessories, jewellery, clothes, and particularly hats. She also loves a wide variety of vintage items for the kitchen and home including: china, old tools, ephemera and chairs.
We add new items each week to our site and open our small store during the summer for those who want to visit us in person.
Please note that our store is not large enough to stock all of the items you see on the website so if there is something in particular you would like to see or purchase when visiting our location please let us know in advance.
Rogues’ Hollow Antiques is located in the historic hamlet of Newburgh (Ontario, Canada), just a short drive from Prince Edward County, Kingston and Napanee. The store is located in the charming former post office, built around 1900, next to what is now referred to as the Doctor’s House, a red brick Victorian house built in 1894 for Dr. M. I. Beeman who practiced in the home until WW 1.
Open June 3rd-September 29th, 2017
Open Saturdays 10:00-4:00 pm.
Monday-Friday and Sundays open by chance or by appointment.
460 Main Street, Newburgh, ON, K0K 2S0
Tel: 613-929-1650 or 613-378-0495
Visit us during Art Among the Ruins for a full day of art in the village. On this day only we stock our store with hundreds of new items inside and out. The store will be open from 10-5 for Art Among the Ruins, Sat. June 18th, 2017.
This exquisite outdoor art show and sale is set among the picturesque ruins of a 19th century mill beside the rapids of the Napanee River. It features local artists showcasing juried-quality paintings, sculpture, mosiac tile, fibre, wood paper, photography & more. Admission is free and includes live music and a BBQ lunch available for purchase. For more information about this successful event visit: artamongtheruins.com
Visit us at the Odessa Antique Show & Sale August 12th & 13th, 2017.
- Eastern Ontario's largest outdoor antique show
- A wide variety of antiques and collectible treasures will be on display from furniture to household items, tools, textiles, paintings, folk art, jewellery, glass and china.
- For details visit: odessaantiqueshow.ca