We each bring a different passion and mix of unique objects to our store:
- Kathryn loves Canadian primitives, folk art and antique china.
- Betty Anne has a passion for antique textiles, jewellery and Victorian smalls including: glass, china, crystal and art.
- Donna is an avid collector of vintage accessories, jewellery, clothes, and particularly hats. She also loves a wide variety of vintage items for the kitchen and home including: china, old tools, ephemera and chairs.
We add new items regularly to our site and open our small store during the summer for those who want to visit us in person.
Please scroll down the page for our store location, hours and map.
This exquisite outdoor art show and sale is set among the picturesque ruins of a 19th century mill beside the rapids of the Napanee River. It features local artists showcasing juried-quality paintings, sculpture, mosiac tile, fibre, wood paper, photography & more. Admission is free and includes live music and a BBQ lunch available for purchase. For more information about this successful event visit: artamongtheruins.com
"The sandwich plate arrived - and it is beautiful! I'm most delighted as I've been looking for one. Thank you for your courteous and very prompt service. Your website is particularly nice and I look forward to continuing to visit."
- Carol Anne from Victoria, British Columbia
Pair of Majolica Plates from Wasmuel, Belgium
"Fast shipping, lovely plates. Excellent."
- Betty from Tyler, Texas
Spode Green Polychrome Transfer Plate
"Absolutely stunning and devine...A little work of art!"
- Julia from New York, New York
Where to find us
460 Main Street
Our store location is closed for the season. We will re-open June 2019.
In the meantime, feel free to shop online at your convenience. We're available for local pick up or delivery year round.
Note: Google Maps lists Wellington instead of Newburgh
in the address heading however, the map shows the correct streets.