WHO COVID-19 Advice
As we all work around the world to prepare for the impact of COVID-19, we wanted to share how rogueshollowantiques.com is addressing the current situation. There are a number of measures we are taking to ensure we manage to safely get through this evolving environment while continuing to serve our customers, partners and community effectively:
- Our team works remotely. Work related travel and event attendance has been suspended or postponed.
- We allow delivery and pickup of items while ensuring a minimum 6 foot/2 metre distance at all times.
- Any items that are picked up, delivered or shipped are disinfected prior to delivery. This includes the item itself and any outside packaging. We recommend disinfecting any packages received from a third party carrier upon receipt.
- We accept digital payment transactions only at this time to cut down on the risk of transmission. This includes credit card payments through Pay Pal, Stripe, Square or etransfers via banking institutions.
- We continue to monitor recommendations from WHO, CDC, and elected officials so we remain up-to-date on the latest information and safety protocols.
During this time of uncertainty, we will do everything we can to support our community around the world. Should you have any further concerns or questions please don't hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and stay safe.